Disclaimer For Website, Programs, Products + Services The entire contents of ther website are based upon the opinions of Isabella Thor. unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on ther website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Isabella Thor. and her community. Isabella Thor. encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Isabella Thor.’s products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using any products.
Wellness Support with Isabella Thor. Functional Nutritional Therapy Clinic: Isabella, nor any of our practitioners, do not treat or diagnose any disease. Their work is to help support physical and chemical stress imbalances, with the goal of promoting wellness. Consulting with our practitioners does NOT create a “doctor-patient” relationship and they are not “treating” you. Clients are seen via phone or virtual mediums like skype or facetime, need to realize there are physical limitations of not seeing someone in person. Due to these physical limitations, it’s important that a client has seen their primary care physician within the last year in person to rule out any disease pathologies as well assess any health issues that may be limited via a virtual setting. During new client consultations, you will not receive a comprehensive health plan. Laboratory assessments will be required and recommended during ther initial consultation to investigate your health concerns.
Information Resale Isabella Thor. does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease any personal information collected at our site, including membership forms or e-mail lists.
Website Data Isabella Thor. analyzes our website logs to improve the value of our website. Our website logs are not personally identifiable, and we make no attempt to link them with the individuals that actually browse the site.
Email Privacy Isabella Thor. maintains e-mail lists. To keep our customers and members informed. Individuals must affirmatively request to join our mailing lists. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our list to anyone.
No Liability and Release of Claims We will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, products or materials that you request or receive through or on our Website, Programs, or Services. In no event will we be liable to you, your clients’ or to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website, Programs and Services, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you and your clients’ hereby release us from any and all claims, including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or mental disease, condition or issue experienced by you and/or your clients, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, loss or damage due to any act or default of any company, organization, or person engaged in rendering ther Website, Program or Services in any way. In the event that you or your clients use the information provided through our Website, Programs or Services by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility. We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you or your clients request or receive through our Website, Programs or Services. By using our Website, Programs and Services, you and your clients fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release us and any other of our employees, shareholders, directors, staff, consultants, agents, or anyone affiliated with us from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you or your clients ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your or your clients’ participation in or in any way related to our Website, Programs and Services, unless arising from the gross negligence on our part.
Lab Read Fees Any recommended lab test sourced outside of our clinic and brought back to us to review and base a protocol on will have a $189 lab read fee per test. Late Fees Unpaid invoices will have a $5 late fee per day added after 5 days of the invoice being sent. If you do not receive an invoice within 24 hours after your consult, please email the office so you can confirm that you have received it. From time to time invoices may go to the spam folder, or an incorrect email address may be on file. It is the client’s responsibility to make sure they are receiving all of the office’s emails.
Order Policy All ingredients for Isabella’s supplements can be found in the store as well. It’s the client’s responsibility to make sure there are no specific allergens in the supplements before they are shipped, the best time to address ther is during the supplement program design. If products are sent and allergies are found after the fact, the above return policy applies. We accept Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, or eChecks via InvoiceSherpa. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
Return and Refund Policy We can't accept returns due to the sensitive nature of the supplements and also due to COVID-19. The only exceptions we can make are for those with manufacturing defects and/or wrong items being received. All sales are final. We do not give refunds. In case of special cases (i.e. out of stock items, unused test kits, etc.), we may offer to credit the amount paid and apply it towards your next invoice. However, credits are only good for 6 months.
Warranty Information and Defective Products Products manufactured for Aura Roots carry a 30-day limited warranty against defects. Any products missing from your order must be made after the first week of receiving the product.
Products Purchased from Re-Sellers
• If you purchased an Aura Roots product from any resellers, then you must handle the return directly through them.
• All orders must be pre-paid.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
Shipping and Handling
• Shipping for supplements within the US is a $10.25 flat rate except for orders that contain products coming from multiple locations.
• Within mainland U.S., orders are shipped via FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise requested. If you require your order quickly, please select the “Express” option when you checkout.
• Extra charges apply for orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. Please call or e-mail if you have questions. • Items not coming from our warehouse will be dropshipped from their respective distributors/sellers and shall arrive in 3-7 business days. For international orders that include such items, please expect a delay in the shipment of your order since we will have to wait for these items to arrive at our warehouse before we can ship everything out to you in one package.
• International orders are shipped by FedEx. Please contact the office for any international shipment requests. If you require expedited shipping, e-mail for expedited worldwide shipping options.
• We shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or delay in delivery of the goods caused by the carrier or any other service provider. We can offer a 25% discount on a reorder.
• We are not responsible for any international fees, duties, and/or taxes you may incur.
*All policies and procedures are subject to change. Any client working with the clinic must adhere to all terms, policies, and procedures unless individual accommodations are made. If you have any questions please let the clinic know.
1. Description of Program and Services IsabellaThor.com is an internet site that provides information about Functional and all related topics concerning health and wellness, as well as a facility allowing Users to access health and nutritional recommendations as well as links to schedule consultations with practitioners. isabellathor.com is an online store that provides a facility for the purchase of supplements, test kits, and other products related to Functional , as well as a facility allowing Users to access health and nutritional recommendations as well as links to schedule consultations with practitioners. The Programs may include, “guides”, “protocols” and “online courses” related to Functional . The Services may include a “blog” and “podcast” through which Website Users can receive information regarding supplements, testing, diet, and various products related to Functional , as well as “consultations” with practitioners. As used herein, the “Services” shall refer to those services offered by IsabellaThor..com, as determined by the context. The Website is provided by US on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, WE make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. WE Shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of the Website. We disclaim all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
2. Limitation of Liability WE SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular WE shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to ther web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if We HAVE been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
3. Indemnification User agrees to indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, experts, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Services, the violation of ther Agreement, or infringement by User, or other User of the Services using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
4. Use of the Services Your use of the Services is for your personal use only. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your name, whether authorized or not authorized. User agrees to notify us of any unauthorized use of User’s name or any other breach of security known or should be known to User. User’s right to use the Services is personal to User. User agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without our express written consent. Each User is solely responsible for, and assumes all liability regarding, (a) the information and content User contributes to the Services; (b) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (c) your interactions with other persons through the Services. You assume all risks when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. We may suspend or block your ability to use the Services, without notice, for any reason and we may refuse to disclose the reason(s) for such action. All decisions regarding the suspension or termination of your ability to use the Services shall be made at our sole discretion.
5. We Do Not Provide Medical Advice The Information that you obtain or receive from us, and our employees, contractors, partners, sponsors, advertisers, licensors, practitioners, or otherwise on the Website is for informational and scheduling purposes only. If you submit a healthcare-related question to us, answers are (i) for informational purposes only, and (iii) do not establish any doctor/patient relationship. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE AND IN ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM OR PROVIDED THROUGH US IS NOT INTENDED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THE WEBSITE. DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL NEEDS. IF YOU EXPERIENCE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 911. YOUR USE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES IS INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE OR THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE. If you rely on any of the Information provided by the Website, you do so solely at your own risk.
6. You Have No Doctor-Patient Relationship with Us NO LICENSED DOCTOR/PATIENT RELATIONSHIP OR MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED BY USING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FROM US INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERTISE, QUALITY OF WORK OR OTHER INFORMATION HEREIN. WE DO NOT IN ANY WAY ENDORSE ANY INDIVIDUAL DESCRIBED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION.
7. Modifications and Interruption to Services We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Services with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to User or any third party should we exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Services. User acknowledges and accepts that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to the Website, and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.